WL Ticker

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

By His Stripes I Am Healed

 I have not taken medication or had a hallucination since Good Friday.  By His stripes, I am healed; and I am grateful.  thank you to all of those who prayed. 

The only residual effect I'm having from the stroke, at least as far as I can tell, is that I'm having some trouble telling right from left.  I know.  Isn't that weird?  It may resolve, but if not, it's a minimal problem compared to what could have been.

Again, thank you to those who prayed for me.

And that's the weigh it goes,

Deb

6 comments:

  1. Good News, Deb!! Very glad to hear this.

    BTW...I sympathize with you. I have *always* had issues telling left from right, north from south, etc. Always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The left/right thing continues to improve, but I discovered this afternoon while making dinner that if I don't concentrate on the left...right thing, I turn on the wrong burners on the stove. sighhhhh.

      Thanks for your prayers. Thank your mom, too.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear you've had to deal with these health issues. My friend couldn't recognize voices after her stroke - all sounded the same. Praise God He has healed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God, indeed! Been praying for you and yours & hoping all is going well.

      Delete
  3. Just tuning in...I haven't blogged in a long time! So glad you are okay! Very scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It's been a long time. As you can see, I'm kind of off blogging right now. in fact, it's all I can do to not just delete this...but I think I'll regret it later. Your comment gave me a fresh wind. Things, beginning anew. :)

      Delete